Aisin Seiki Co Ltd. (7259:JP) (ASEKY) PT Raised to JPY5,100 at Citi
- World stocks stay high, Russia's rouble buckles under sanctions stress
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Dollar dips to four-week low as yields pull back; rouble sinks
- Virgin Galactic (SPCE) Plunges 4% as Founder Richard Branson Sells Over $150 Million in Stock
Citi analyst Arifumi Yoshida raised the price target on Aisin Seiki Co Ltd. (7259:JP) (OTC: ASEKY) to JPY5,100.00 (from JPY4,600.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Opsens (OPS:CN) (OPSSF) PT Raised to Cdn$2.25 at RBC Capital
- Elia System Operator SA (ELI:BB) PT Lowered to EUR108 at Kepler Cheuvreux
- Cogeco Communications Inc. (CCA:CN) (CGEAF) PT Raised to Cdn$125 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!