Aisin Seiki Co Ltd. (7259:JP) (ASEKY) PT Lowered to JPY5,200 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- Broadcom (AVGO) in Talks to Acquire VMware (VMW) - WSJ
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
Morgan Stanley analyst Shinji Kakiuchi lowered the price target on Aisin Seiki Co Ltd. (7259:JP) (OTC: ASEKY) to JPY5,200.00 (from JPY5,500.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades CubeSmart (CUBE) to Strong Buy, Top Pick
- Elior Group SA (ELIOR:FP) PT Lowered to EUR3 at Deutsche Bank
- Subsea 7 SA (SUBC:NO) (SUBCY) PT Raised to NOK101 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!