Airbus SE (AIR:FP) (EADSY) PT Raised to EUR131 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Deutsche Bank analyst Christophe Menard raised the price target on Airbus SE (AIR:FP) (OTC: EADSY) to EUR131.00 (from EUR122.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNI) to Outperform
- Holcim Ltd (HOLN:SW) PT Lowered to CHF71 at Credit Suisse
- Las Vegas Sands (LVS) Downgraded to Hold at Jefferies on Limited Upside Potential
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!