Airbus SE (AIR:FP) (EADSY) PT Lowered to EUR107 at JPMorgan
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
JPMorgan analyst David Perry lowered the price target on Airbus SE (AIR:FP) (OTC: EADSY) to EUR107.00 (from EUR109.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: JPMorgan Downgrades Federated Hermes Inc. (FHI) to Underweight
- Takeda Pharmaceutical (4502:JP) (TAK) PT Raised to JPY4,850 at Goldman Sachs
- Mindtree Ltd (MTCL:IN) PT Raised to INR1,555 at Ambit Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!