Air New Zealand Limited (AIR:NZ) (ANZFF) PT Lowered to NZD1.55 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street slides as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
- Tesla (TSLA): Problems in China Mounting as Communist Party Officials Ask Company to 'Respect Chinese Consumers and Comply with Local Laws'
Goldman Sachs analyst Owen Birrell lowered the price target on Air New Zealand Limited (AIR:NZ) (OTC: ANZFF) to NZD1.55 (from NZD1.80) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- flatexDEGIRO AG (FTKn:GR) (FNNTF) PT Raised to EUR130 at Berenberg
- VAT Group AG (VACN:SW) PT Raised to CHF315 at Berenberg
- Agnico-Eagle Mines Ltd. (AEM:CN) (AEM) PT Lowered to Cdn$115.75 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!