Air Liquide SA (AIRP:FP) (AIQUF) PT Raised to EUR155 at Barclays
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Barclays raised its price target on Air Liquide SA (AIRP:FP) (OTC: AIQUF) to EUR155.00 (from EUR154.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$14.75 at CIBC
- Sandvik AB (SAND:SS) (SDVKY) PT Raised to SEK265 at Berenberg
- Allianz SE (ALV:GR) (AZSEY) PT Lowered to EUR225 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!