Air France-KLM (AF:FP) (AFLYY) PT Raised to EUR3.60 at Deutsche Bank
- Wall St drops at open as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post biggest gain in nearly 12 years as inflation pressures build
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
Deutsche Bank analyst Jaime Rowbotham raised the price target on Air France-KLM (AF:FP) (OTC: AFLYY) to EUR3.60 (from EUR2.70) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zoomlion Heavy Industry Science & Tech (H-Shares) (1157:HK) (ZLIOF) PT Lowered to HK$13.70 at JPMorgan
- Berli Jucker PCL. (BJC:TB) (BLJZY) PT Lowered to THB34 at JPMorgan
- Inventec Corp (2356:TT) PT Raised to NT$25 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!