Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at TD Securities
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
TD Securities analyst Tim James lowered the price target on Air Canada (AC:CN) (OTC: ACDVF) to Cdn$29.00 (from Cdn$31.00) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Kelt Exploration (KEL:CN) (KELTF) PT Raised to Cdn$3.50 at TD Securities
- ING Groep NV (INGA:NA) (ING) PT Raised to EUR12.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Thales SA (HO:FP) (THLEF) PT Raised to EUR105 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!