Air Canada (AC:CN) (ACDVF) PT Lowered to Cdn$29 at Scotiabank
- S&P 500, Dow end at record highs as weak jobs data eases rate worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar broadly weaker after U.S. jobs data disappoint
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Scotiabank analyst Konark Gupta lowered the price target on Air Canada (AC:CN) (OTC: ACDVF) to Cdn$29.00 (from Cdn$31.00) while maintaining a Sector Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Canadian Natural Resources (CNQ:CN) (CNQ) PT Raised to Cdn$46 at TD Securities
- Thales SA (HO:FP) (THLEF) PT Raised to EUR105 at Goldman Sachs
- Martinrea International (MRE:CN) (MRETF) PT Lowered to Cdn$17 at TD Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!