Agricultural Bank of China Ltd. (1288:HK) (ACGBY) PT Raised to HK$3.80 at Credit Suisse
- S&P 500, Dow set to ease from record levels; earnings, data in focus
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar bounces higher as traders brace for inflation data
Credit Suisse analyst Hu Shen raised the price target on Agricultural Bank of China Ltd. (1288:HK) (OTC: ACGBY) to HK$3.80 (from HK$3.50) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Jefferies Upgrades Evelo Biosciences Inc (EVLO) to Buy Ahead of Numerous Catalysts
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Reinstates ANSYS (ANSS) at Buy as Subscription Based Reshoring Play
- Engie SA (ENGI:FP) (ENGIY) PT Raised to EUR25 at Societe Generale
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!