Afterpay Touch (APT:AU) (AFTPF) PT Lowered to AUD149 at Morgan Stanley
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Morgan Stanley analyst Andrei Stadnik lowered the price target on Afterpay Touch (APT:AU) (OTC: AFTPF) to AUD149.00 (from AUD159.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ultra Tech Cement Ltd (UTCEM:IN) PT Raised to INR7,650 at Nomura/Instinet
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR1,740 at JPMorgan
- Great Wall Motor Co Ltd. (2333:HK) (GWLLF) PT Raised to HK$28.90 at CMB International Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!