African Oil Corp. (AOI:SS) (AOIFF) PT Lowered to SEK7 at Barclays
- Wall St ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Alibaba (BABA) Gets a Record $2.8 Billion Anti-Monopoly Fine, Shares Soar as a 'Major Overhang' is Lifted
- Tesla (TSLA) Upgraded to 'Buy' at Canaccord Genuity and PT Raised by 155%, as it 'Holds a Several-Year Lead' in EV While Storage Business Accelerates
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Barclays analyst James Hosie lowered the price target on African Oil Corp. (AOI:SS) (OTC: AOIFF) to SEK7.00 (from SEK8.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Container Corp. of India (CCRI:IN) PT Raised to INR570 at Goldman Sachs
- MTY Food Group Inc. (MTY:CN) (MTYFF) PT Raised to Cdn$57.50 at Scotiabank
- Telefonica S.A. (TEF:SM) (TEF) PT Lowered to EUR3.05 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!