Aerie Pharma (AERI) PT Lowered to $30 at Cowen as CEO Steps Down
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Cowen analyst Ken Cacciatore lowered the price target on Aerie Pharma (NASDAQ: AERI) to $30.00 (from $50.00) while maintaining an Outperform rating following news CEO Vince Anido will step down.
The analyst commented, "Aerie disclosed that Vince Anido has stepped down from his role as a CEO and Chairman. The company has appointed Benjamin McGraw as interim Executive Chairman, and has commenced a search for a new CEO. We have little insight to offer but as we speculate below we believe it could indicate that the company will now explore a potential sale."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Western Digital Corp. (WDC) to Neutral
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Raised to Cdn$36 at Canaccord Genuity
- Titan Mining Corp. (TI:CN) (TNMCF) PT Raised to Cdn$0.70 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesCowen & Co
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!