Aeon Co., Ltd (8267:JP) (AONNY) PT Raised to JPY1,800 at CLSA
- Wall Street closes lower as inflation jitters spark broad sell-off
- Tesla (TSLA) Sales in China 'Stagnated' in April, Wedbush Notes
- Roblox (RBLX) Gains as Sales Rise 140%, Analyst Raises PT on Strong Growth and Early China Launch
- Dollar holds near 10-week low ahead of inflation report
- Tesla (TSLA) Halts Plans to Buy Land in Shanghai Amid Increased Tensions with China: Report
CLSA analyst Nigel Muston raised the price target on Aeon Co., Ltd (8267:JP) (OTC: AONNY) to JPY1,800.00 (from JPY1,400.00) while maintaining a Sell (5) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Indofood Sukses Makmur Tbk PT (INDF:IJ) (PIFMY) PT Lowered to R$8,350 at HSBC
- Ceconomy AG (CEC:GR) (MTGGY) PT Lowered to EUR4.50 at HSBC
- Thai Oil (TOP:TB) (TOIPY) PT Raised to THB60 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!