Aedas Homes (AEDAS:SM) PT Raised to EUR32.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street ends higher as investors bet on positive earnings season
- Netflix (NFLX) Q3, Q4 Subscriber Guidance Beats on 'Squid Game' Success
- Walmart (WMT) Added to Goldman's Conviction Buy List, Target (TGT) Removed
- SpaceX: If Elon Musk Were to Become the First Trillionaire, it Won't be Because of Tesla (TSLA)
- Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) Reports a Beat-and-Raise 3Q, Analyst Positive
Goldman Sachs analyst Jonathan Kownator raised the price target on Aedas Homes (AEDAS:SM) to EUR32.80 (from EUR31.60) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Mizuho Securities Downgrades Western Digital Corp. (WDC) to Neutral
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Raised to Cdn$36 at Canaccord Genuity
- Davide Campari-Milano Spa (CPR:IM) PT Raised to EUR14.30 at UBS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!