Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY12,000 at CLSA
- Stocks firm, dollar retreats ahead of Fed decision
- Snap shares plunge 14% following Q4 report, warns of sales drop; analysts mostly bearish
- Eurozone inflation slows by more than expected in January
- AMD shares rise after Q4 report that beat expectations for revenue, EPS
- Electronic Arts (EA) drops over 10% on slashed forecast, Star Wars delay; analyst sees limited downside
CLSA analyst Yu Yoshida raised the price target on Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (OTC: ATEYY) to JPY12,000.00 (from JPY10,000.00) while maintaining a Buy (1) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Downgrades Snap Inc (SNAP) to Neutral
- Mediobanca Banca di Credito Finanziario SpA (MB:IM) PT Raised to EUR10.50 at UBS
- Energean Oil & Gas (ENOG:LN) (EERGF) PT Lowered to GBP17 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!