Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (ATEYY) PT Raised to JPY10,000 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street dips as strong retail data boosts Treasury yields
- Electronic Arts (EA) Rebounds on Reaffirmed Guidance Despite Battlefield 2042 Delay, Be Concerned But Not Worried Says Analyst
- U.S. retail sales surprise to upside in strong boost to economy
- Chat Platform Discord Raises $500 Million, Valuation More Than Doubled In Less Than a Year
- Dollar index jumps after U.S. retail sales show surprise rebound
Morgan Stanley analyst Kazuo Yoshikawa raised the price target on Advantest Corp (6857:JP) (OTC: ATEYY) to JPY10,000.00 (from JPY9,700.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Piper Sandler Downgrades Beyond Meat Inc. (BYND) to Underweight, IRI Points to a Miss
- BP Plc. (BP:LN) (BP) PT Raised to GBP3.20 at Deutsche Bank
- Lundin Mining Corp (LUMI:SS) PT Lowered to SEK85 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!