Advantech Co Ltd. (2395:TT) PT Raised to TWD310 at Citi
- Wall Street closes lower as Fed officials project rate hikes for 2023
- Fed maintains federal funds rate at 0 to 1/4 percent (Full Statement)
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
- General Motors (GM) to Boost EV and AV Investments to $35 Billion Through 2025
- Oil settles near $75, at multi-year highs
Citi analyst William Yang raised the price target on Advantech Co Ltd. (2395:TT) to TWD310.00 (from TWD292.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jubilant Foodworks Ltd (JUBI:IN) PT Raised to INR1,283 at Goldman Sachs
- Denison Mines (DML:CN) (DNN) PT Raised to Cdn$2.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Magnit (MGNT:LI) (MGNI) PT Lowered to $19.10 at JPMorgan
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!