Advantech Co Ltd. (2395:TT) PT Raised to NT$360 at Daiwa Securities
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
Daiwa Securities analyst Steven Tseng raised the price target on Advantech Co Ltd. (2395:TT) to NT$360.00 (from NT$290.00) while maintaining a Hold (3) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- ABB LTD (ABBN:SW) (ABB) PT Raised to CHF37.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Arcelik AS (ARCLK:TI) (ACKAF) PT Raised to TRY36 at Goldman Sachs
- Seek Ltd (SEK:AU) (SKLTF) PT Raised to AUD27.40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!