Advantech Co Ltd. (2395:TT) PT Raised to NT$360 at Daiwa Securities
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Daiwa Securities analyst Steven Tseng raised the price target on Advantech Co Ltd. (2395:TT) to NT$360.00 (from NT$290.00) while maintaining a Hold (3) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PetroChina Co Ltd (A-Shares) (601857:CH) (PTR) PT Lowered to HK$7.50 at Goldman Sachs
- Kobe Bussan Co Ltd (3038:JP) PT Raised to JPY3,500 at Morgan Stanley
- Getlink (GET:FP) (GRPTF) PT Raised to EUR16.10 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!