Advantech Co Ltd. (2395:TT) PT Lowered to NT$330 at CLSA
- World stocks off record peak, dollar up on hawkish Fed official
- Moderna (MRNA) Tops Q2 Street Estimates, Nabs $4.2 Billion from 199 Million Sold Vaccines That Yielded 93% Efficacy Through Six Months
- Oil rises on Mideast tensions but virus concerns weigh
- Roku (ROKU) Falls Sharply on Significant Slowdown in Streaming Views, Analysts Divided
- Dollar holds gains after Fed comments, sterling ticks up after BoE
CLSA analyst Patrick Chen lowered the price target on Advantech Co Ltd. (2395:TT) to NT$330.00 (from NT$390.00) while maintaining a Outperform (2) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stephens Upgrades Roku Inc. (ROKU) to Overweight
- UPDATE: Wells Fargo Upgrades Walmart (WMT) to Overweight
- Unicredit SpA (UCG:IM) (UNCFF) PT Raised to EUR12.10 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!