Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. (AAV:CN) (AAV) PT Raised to Cdn$3.75 at TD Securities
- Dow hits milestone, S&P breaks record high on tech rally
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- U.S. retail sales post largest gain in 10 months; weekly jobless claims fall
- Dell (DELL) Gains on Spin-Off of its 81% Stake in VMware (VMW), Analysts Bulled-Up as It Could Unlock $20 Per Share of Value for DELL
- The Stock Market is Almost 'Completely Broken' - Einhorn
TD Securities analyst Aaron Bilkowski raised the price target on Advantage Oil & Gas Ltd. (AAV:CN) (NYSE: AAV) to Cdn$3.75 (from Cdn$3.50) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NAVER Corp. (035420:KS) PT Raised to KRW490,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Deutsche Wohnen SE (DWNI:GR) (DWHHF) PT Raised to EUR49 at Goldman Sachs
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Millicom International Cellular SA (MIC:SS) (TIGO) to Underweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!