Advanced Petrochemical (APPC:AB) PT Raised to SAR54 at HSBC
- World stocks stay high, Russia's rouble buckles under sanctions stress
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PDD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Dollar dips to four-week low as yields pull back; rouble sinks
HSBC analyst Prateek Bhatnagar raised the price target on Advanced Petrochemical (APPC:AB) to SAR54.00 (from SAR50.00) while maintaining a Reduce rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades NVIDIA (NVDA) to Strong Buy
- UPDATE: Raymond James Upgrades Rattler Midstream LP (RTLR) to Outperform
- UPDATE: Raymond James Downgrades Intel (INTC) to Underperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!