Adobe (ADBE) PT Raised to $610 After Raising Guidance Earlier than Usual - Jefferies
- U.S. stocks close down on news of Biden tax proposal
- Biden To Propose Capital Gains Tax As High As 43.4% For Wealthy - Bloomberg
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Jefferies analyst Brent Thill raised the price target on Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) to $610.00 (from $600.00) while maintaining a Buy rating after the company delivered a strong beat across all 3 Clouds. It raised FY guide, which is unusual this early in yr. ADBE is seeing cont'd recovery among SMBs, while mid-market & enterprise clients are investing in digital transformation. The FY21 rev guide was raised by $300M
to $15.45Bn, +20% y/y and assumes continued recovery of SMBs but does not embed any macro acceleration.
The analyst stated "All 3 Cloud segments beat soundly, even taking into account the extra week in FQ1. Digital Media (DM) revs grew 32% vs. 26% guide, driven by Creative Cloud +31% and Document Cloud +37%. Net new DM ARR $435M was ahead of $410M guide. FY21 ARR guide was increased by $50M to $1.8Bn, which would still be a decline from FY20's $1.85Bn; note that new ARR has increased every yr since FY16. Digital Experience (DX) +24% beat 19% guide as both mid-market and enterprise clients are choosing ADBE for their digital transformation. The Workfront acquisition is also off to a fast start with rev $38M vs. $25M guide."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Adobe (ADBE) at Outperform, 'Cash is King'
- Credit Suisse (CSGN:SW) (CS) PT Lowered to CHF10 at Societe Generale
- Grand City Properties SA (GYC:GR) PT Raised to EUR26 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst EPS View, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesJefferies & Co, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!