Adobe (ADBE) Earnings Preview - Stifel
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst J. Parker Lane reiterated a Buy rating and $550.00 price target on Adobe (NASDAQ: ADBE) ahead of F1Q21 financial results after the close on March 23rd.
The analyst stated "we anticipate Adobe will deliver reacclerating top-line EC performance in the coming quarter and fiscal year as digital transformation projects remain a key priority and global systems integrators continue to build large-scale practices around the company's product portfolio. Overall, we view Adobe as one of the most well-positioned companies in our universe from a go-to-market standpoint, as creative, document, and customer experience tools should remain in high demand for the foreseeable future. Adobe has also sharpened its frictionless buying experience that widens the addressable market for the company's tools, in our view."
Shares of Adobe closed at $434.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Upgrades Simon Property Group (SPG) to Buy
- Movida Participacoes SA (MOVI3:BZ) PT Lowered to R$20 at Morgan Stanley
- United Internet AG (UTDI:GR) PT Raised to EUR36 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!