Admiral Group Plc. (ADM:LN) (AMIGY) PT Raised to GBP30.10 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall Street slips as tax uncertainty, tech losses weigh
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
- Dollar holds near three-week high after U.S. data boost
Goldman Sachs analyst Alan Devlin raised the price target on Admiral Group Plc. (ADM:LN) (OTC: AMIGY) to GBP30.10 (from GBP28.70) while maintaining a Sell rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- RBC Capital Upgrades Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNI) to Outperform
- Ryanair (RYA:ID) (RYAAY) PT Raised to EUR20.19 at Credit Suisse
- After a Series of Video Game Release Delays, BMO Downgrades Take-Two (TTWO) to Market Perform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!