Adidas AG (ADS:GR) (ADDYY) PT Lowered to EUR294 at Credit Suisse
- Dow leads Wall Street higher with 2% gain; cyclicals in vanguard
- Kohl's (KSS) Stock Tick Higher as Activist Investor Engine Capital Urges Board to Consider Sale
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Remains Below $50,000 After Weekend Selloff, Analyst Expects a 'Hard Month'
- EV Rivian (RIVN) Shares Dip as Street Starts New Coverage With Mixed Ratings, Goldman Sachs and JPMorgan Initiate at Neutral Citing Lofty Valuation
- Dollar up against safe havens as risk sentiment improves on Omicron news
Credit Suisse analyst Simon Irwin lowered the price target on Adidas AG (ADS:GR) (OTC: ADDYY) to EUR294.00 (from EUR300.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Barratt Developments Plc. (BDEV:LN) (BTDPY) PT Lowered to GBP7.60 at Barclays
- DNB ASA (DNB:NO) (DNHBY) PT Raised to NOK186 at Barclays
- JPMorgan Upgrades Unicredit SpA (UCG:IM) (UNCFF) to Overweight
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!