Adelaide Brighton Ltd. (ABC:AU) (ADLDY) PT Raised to AUD2.90 at CLSA
- European stocks eye weekly drop, Bitcoin slides on U.S. tax hike plan
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c, DAUs were 280 million, Offers Guidance
- Euro regains poise as data points to stronger recovery
CLSA analyst Lee Power raised the price target on Adelaide Brighton Ltd. (ABC:AU) (OTC: ADLDY) to AUD2.90 (from AUD2.60) while maintaining a Sell (5) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Gildan Activewear (GIL:CN) (GIL) PT Raised to $35 at RBC Capital
- Woodside Petroleum Ltd. (WPL:AU) (WOPEY) PT Raised to AUD27 at Morgan Stanley
- Mullen Group (MTL:CN) (MLLGF) PT Raised to Cdn$15 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!