Adecco Group AG (ADEN:SW) (AHEXY) PT Lowered to CHF40 at Goldman Sachs
- S&P 500 ends down as jobs data rekindles rate hike fear
- U.S. Adds 528,000 Jobs in July, Topping Estimates
- Berkshire Hathaway (BRK-A) (BRK-B) Posts Strong Operating Results Even As Buyback, Equity Buying Slows
- Amazon (AMZN) to Buy iRobot (IRBT) for $1.7 Billion
- Block (SQ) Stock Falls Despite Earnings Beat, Analysts Remain Positive
Goldman Sachs analyst Sushasini Varanasi lowered the price target on Adecco Group AG (ADEN:SW) (OTC: AHEXY) to CHF40.00 (from CHF46.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nine Entertainment Co Holdings Ltd. (NEC:AU) PT Lowered to AUD3.40 at Credit Suisse
- oOh!media (OML:AU) PT Lowered to AUD1.40 at Credit Suisse
- Nippon Gas Co Ltd. (8174:JP) PT Raised to JPY2,540 at Nomura/Instinet
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!