Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Cocooning and Title Strength Could Provide Support Through the Crisis - Benchmark
- Wall Street surges to all-time closing high on earnings, economic revival
- Was Intel's (INTC) Second Quarter a Speedbump or Inflection?
- Twitter (TWTR) Gains After Beating Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PTs as Brand Recovery Accelerates
- U.S. dollar on track for second week of gains; Fed meeting in focus
- Snap (SNAP) Surges 17% After Smashing Q2 Views Across the Board to Yield a Dozen Price Target Hikes
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Benchmark analyst Mike Hickey reiterated a Buy rating and $72.00 price target on Activision Blizzard (NASDAQ: ATVI) on the belief that near term performance growth upside and a benefit from a consumer trend towards in-home entertainment could sustain the company through the medium term.
The analyst stated "Recent market data has illuminated considerable demand for Warzone, World of Warcraft and Modern Warfare, which should combinate to drive favorable performance growth. ATVI has a strong balance sheet, $3.1B net cash and $1.7B FCF TTM or 4% yield".
Shares of Activision Blizzard closed at $58.50 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Lowey Dannenberg Investigating Activision Blizzard (ATVI) for Potential Fiduciary Duty Breach by the Board
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Lowey Dannenberg Is Investigating Activision Blizzard, Inc. for Potential Breaches of Fiduciary Duty by Its Board of Directors
- Increasing unusual put option volume: HRL DRI KSS ATVI
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!