Acerinox SA (ACX:SM) (ANIOY) PT Raised to EUR14 at Deutsche Bank
- Futures rise on solid corporate results, jobless claims data awaited
- Thermo Fisher Scientific (TMO) to Acquire PPD, Inc. (PPD) for $47.50/sh, $17.4 Billion
- Dell Technologies (DELL) Announces Planned VMware (VMW) Spin-Off
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys 750K Shares of Coinbase (COIN), Sells 240K Shares of Tesla (TSLA)
- Bank of America (BAC) Gains as Earnings Beat Estimates on Strong Investment Banking Results, Announces $25 Billion Buyback Plan
Deutsche Bank analyst Bastian Synagowitz raised the price target on Acerinox SA (ACX:SM) (OTC: ANIOY) to EUR14.00 (from EUR13.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Carrefour SA (CA:FP) (CRRFY) PT Raised to EUR18.50 at UBS
- Cogeco Communications Inc. (CCA:CN) (CGEAF) PT Raised to Cdn$125 at RBC Capital
- Infosys Ltd. (INFO:IN) (INFY) PT Raised to INR1,590 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!