Accton Technology Corp. (2345:TT) PT Raised to NT$360 at Citi
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Kansas City Southern (KSU) Soars as Bidding War Brews After Canadian National Railway (CNI) Makes a $33.7 Billion Offer
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
Citi analyst Carrie Liu raised the price target on Accton Technology Corp. (2345:TT) to NT$360.00 (from NT$275.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Nestle India Ltd (NEST:IN) PT Raised to INR17,295 at Investec
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades People's Insurance Co Group of China Ltd (1339:HK) (PINXY) to Buy
- Sandstorm Gold Ltd. (SSL:CN) (SAND) PT Raised to Cdn$15.40 at Stifel Canada
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!