Accor SA (AC:FP) (ACCYY) PT Lowered to EUR37.08 at Societe Generale
- Wall Street set for higher open as Omicron fears ease
- Pfizer (PFE) and BioNTech (BNTX) Say Early Data Shows Booster Protects Against Omicron Variant, Analyst Sees 'Best in Class Covid Franchise'
- Apple (AAPL) Cut iPhone Production 20% in September and October, Assembly Line Stopped for ‘Several Days’ for the First Time in Over 10 Years - Nikkei
- Visa (V) Launches Crypto Advisory Service, Presents Findings of New Survey
- Tesla's (TSLA) China Sales Down 2.9% in November
Societe Generale analyst Sabrina Blanc lowered the price target on Accor SA (AC:FP) (OTC: ACCYY) to EUR37.08 (from EUR37.90) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ashtead Group Plc (AHT:LN) (ASHTY) PT Raised to GBP66.50 at Barclays
- L'Oreal SA (OR:FP) (LRLCY) PT Raised to EUR368 at Barclays
- Tieto OYJ (TIETO:FH) PT Raised to EUR29.50 at Morgan Stanley
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!