Accor SA (AC:FP) (ACCYY) PT Lowered to EUR37.08 at Societe Generale
- Nasdaq, S&P 500 end lower, dragged down by communications services
- Intel (INTC) Stock Plummets as Expensive Investments Expected to Pressure Margins and FCF, Prompting Three Downgrades to Neutral
- Snap (SNAP) Stock Just Crashed 25% Following Earnings, Analyst Reaction Mixed
- Beyond Meat (BYND) Stock Plunges 14% After Slashing Revenue Outlook Amid a Decrease in Retail Orders
- Dollar pares losses as Powell signals bond taper
Societe Generale analyst Sabrina Blanc lowered the price target on Accor SA (AC:FP) (OTC: ACCYY) to EUR37.08 (from EUR37.90) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$76 at BMO Capital
- Rogers Communications (RCI/B:CN) (RCI) PT Raised to Cdn$76 at TD Securities
- Orocobre Ltd (ORE:AU) (OROCF) PT Raised to AUD8 at BMO Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!