Acciona SA (ANA:SM) PT Raised to EUR140 at RBC Capital
- S&P 500, Nasdaq open higher; Amex, Honeywell weigh on Dow
- No Surprises in President Biden's Reported Capital Gains Proposal, a 28% Rate Looks Most Likely - Goldman Sachs
- Bitcoin sinks below $50,000 as cryptos stumble over Biden tax plans
- Snap (SNAP) Beats Q1 Estimates Amid 'Robust Ad Environment,' Analysts Raise Numbers and PTs
- Intel (INTC) Tops Q1 EPS by 24c, Offers Guidance
RBC Capital analyst Fernando Garcia raised the price target on Acciona SA (ANA:SM) to EUR140.00 (from EUR115.00) while maintaining a Outperform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SLM Solutions Group AG (AM3D:GR) (SLGRF) PT Raised to EUR30 at Deutsche Bank
- Hermes International (RMS:FP) (HESAY) PT Raised to EUR800 at Deutsche Bank
- Air France-KLM (AF:FP) (AFLYY) PT Raised to EUR3.60 at Deutsche Bank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!