Acciona SA (ANA:SM) (ACXIF) PT Raised to EUR150 at Goldman Sachs
- World stocks edge back, bond yields, COVID-19 cases rise
- Canadian National (CNI) Plans to Make $30B Topping Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU) - DJ
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Tesla's (TSLA) Musk says data logs from crashed vehicle show Autopilot was not enabled, car did not purchase FSD
- Oil hits $68 on Libya force majeure despite pandemic surge
Goldman Sachs analyst Alberto Gandolfi raised the price target on Acciona SA (ANA:SM) (OTC: ACXIF) to EUR150.00 (from EUR145.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sandfire Resources NL (SFR:AU) (SRAFF) PT Raised to AUD8.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- Senex Energy (SXY:AU) (VPTOF) PT Raised to AUD4.59 at Canaccord Genuity
- Electrocomponents Plc. (ECM:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.50 at RBC Capital
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!