Acadia Pharmaceuticals (ACAD) PT Lowered to $36 as RBC Capital Sees a CRL Likely
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
RBC Capital analyst Gregory Renza lowered the price target on Acadia Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ: ACAD) to $36.00 (from $60.00) after the company announced the receipt of a filing deficiency notice on March 3, and a subsequent 5 days of ghosting, from the FDA regarding Nuplazid’s DRP sNDA. These events add a
new dimension of uncertainty, leading to an increasing likelihood for a CRL to be issued in short order.
The analyst reiterated the Outperform rating, stating "Though we believe the delay in regulatory timelines is inevitable – despite no official PDUFA change yet or any additional detail to disposition the new state of the program – we maintain focus on the current strength of data and out year viability in DRP and await clarity from the company on issues raised in order to gauge the tangible impact to program prospects. Following
ACAD’s public call and our post-call discussion with mgmt., we recommend shares from these new levels seen by the after hours move though exercise new caution as this new chapter develops."
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Localiza Rent a Car S.A. (RENT3:BZ) (LZRFY) PT Lowered to R$67 at Morgan Stanley
- Teck Resources Ltd (TECK-B:CN) (TECK) PT Lowered to Cdn$26.50 at Canaccord Genuity
- BlueScope Steel Limited (BSL:AU) (BLSFY) PT Raised to AUD22.50 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRBC Capital, PDUFA, FDA
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!