Absolute Software Corporation (ABST:CN) (ABST) PT Lowered to Cdn$20 at BMO Capital
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
BMO Capital analyst Thanos Moschopoulos lowered the price target on Absolute Software Corporation (ABST:CN) (NASDAQ: ABST) to Cdn$20.00 (from Cdn$21.00) while maintaining a Market Perform rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) PT Raised to GBP4.65 at Credit Suisse
- Auto Trader Group PLC (AUTO:LN) (ATDRY) PT Raised to GBP6 at Barclays
- Voestalpine AG (VOE:AV) (VLPNY) PT Raised to EUR35.70 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!