Absolute Software Corp (ALSWF) Outlook Is Clouded Says TD Securities
- Wall Street closes mixed, S&P 500 ends off record high
- Private Sector Employment Increased by 330,000 Jobs in July, Missing Expectations
- General Motors (GM) Misses on Profit Estimates as Bolt EV Recall Weighs on Earnings, Challenging Chip Situation and 'Cautious' Profit Outlook Pulling Shares Lower Says Analyst
- Exclusive-U.S. developing plan to require foreign visitors to be vaccinated -official
- Softbank-Backed Zymergen (ZY) Crashes Over 70% as CEO Departs, Product Revenue Not Possible in 2021 and 'Immaterial' in 2022, At Least 6 Firms Downgrade
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
TD Securities analyst Daniel Chan maintains Hold on Absolute Software Corporation (OTC: ALSWF).
The analyst comments "Our target price increases due to expanding margin assumptions. However, lacklustre top-line expectations, continued challenges in the education vertical, combined with ongoing uncertainty around management changes, keep us on the sidelines."
Chen raises his price target to CAD$8.00 (from CAD$7.00).
Shares of Absolute Software Corporation closed at $5.85 yesterday.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ramelius Resources (RMS:AU) (RMLRF) PT Lowered to AUD1.95 at Canaccord Genuity
- Gaming and Leisure (GLPI) PT Raised to $52 at Mizuho Securities
- Camtek (CAMT) PT Raised to $49 at Northland Capital Markets
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesRaising Prices
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!