AZZ Inc. (AZZ) PT Raised to $62 at Stifel Ahead of Earnings
- Wall Street closes rollercoaster week sharply lower
- Invesco (IVZ) Reportedly in Talks to Merge With State Street's (STT) Asset Management Business, Citi Sees More Cons than Pros
- FDA Votes "No" on Pfizer (PFE) Booster for 16+ Age Group, 2 Yes 16 No
- Jefferies Raises Price Targets on Alphabet (GOOGL) and Facebook (FB) as They Are Still Inexpensive Relative to Growth, Reiterates Snap (SNAP) as a Best Growth Idea
- Tesla (TSLA) Could Deliver 900K EV Units This Year and 1.3M in 2022 - Wedbush
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Stifel analyst Noelle Dilts raised the price target on AZZ Inc. (NYSE: AZZ) to $62.00 (from $59.00) while maintaining a Buy rating. The analyst raised sales estimates by 5% to $220.8 million, a 12.8% y/y organic growth as well as EPS to $0.65 from $0.57 on higher Metal Coating revenues and a lower forecasted tax rate partially offset by lower Infrastructure Solutions revenues and higher Corporate expense.
The analyst stated "We remain optimistic on AZZ's efforts to restructure operations to a Coatings-focused, higher-margin business, which should unlock shareholder value. While the company has completed its strategic review, conclusions and options must be discussed with the Board; AZZ expects to provide more information to investors in October. The company would be a beneficiary of an Infrastructure stimulus package; this would represent upside to our forecast. We increase our F2022 EPS estimate by ~13% to $3.04 largely reflecting the F1Q22 beat and increased estimates in
F2Q22 and F3Q22".
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- After a Series of Video Game Release Delays, BMO Downgrades Take-Two (TTWO) to Market Perform
- Electrolux AB (ELUXB:SS) (ELUXY) PT Lowered to SEK213 at Morgan Stanley
- Redrow PLC (RDW:LN) (RDWWF) PT Raised to GBP9 at Berenberg
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst EPS Change, Analyst PT Change
Related EntitiesStifel, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!