AUTO1 Group SE (AG1:GR) (ATOGF) PT Raised to EUR13.80 at Goldman Sachs
- Wall St posts third straight quarterly loss as inflation weighs, recession looms
- Intel's Autonomous Unit Mobileye Files U.S. IPO, Defying Weak Market Conditions
- Nike (NKE) Drops 9% as Inventory Surges 44%, Analysts See Attractive Valuation
- Hollywood Super Agent Attempts to Open Door for Twitter-Musk Settlement - Bloomberg
- Dollar up on euro as quarter ends, commodity led currencies sink
Goldman Sachs analyst Lisa Yang raised the price target on AUTO1 Group SE (AG1:GR) (OTC: ATOGF) to EUR13.80 (from EUR10.60) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Wharf Holdings Ltd. (4:HK) (WARFY) PT Lowered to HK$22.30 at HSBC
- Guangdong Haid Group (002311:CH) PT Lowered to RMB70.60 at HSBC
- LG Energy Solution (373220:KS) PT Raised to KRW600,000 at HSBC
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!