ASX Limited (ASX:AU) (ASXFY) PT Raised to AUD74 at Credit Suisse
- Futures muted after S&P 500, Dow hit record closing highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Dollar heads for second week of losses as yields decline
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q1 EPS by 52c
- Apple (AAPL) May Scrap iPhone Mini Next Year, New Lineup to Focus on Camera Quality, Says Top Analyst
Credit Suisse analyst James Cordukes raised the price target on ASX Limited (ASX:AU) (OTC: ASXFY) to AUD74.00 (from AUD71.00) while maintaining a Neutral rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fuyao Glass Industry Group Co Ltd. (3606:HK) PT Raised to HK$49.40 at CLSA
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) PT Raised to $415 at Cowen
- ABC-Mart, Inc (2670:JP) (AMKYF) PT Raised to JPY7,100 at Credit Suisse
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!