ASX Limited (ASX:AU) (ASXFY) PT Lowered to AUD73.20 at CLSA
- S&P 500, Dow edge lower as COVID-19 cases rise, home sales drop
- Credit Suisse (CS) Falls 6% on 'Unacceptable Loss' as Exposure to Archegos Grew to More Than $20 Billion, Set to Raise Over $2 Billion to Support Liquidity
- U.S. weekly jobless claims fall to new one-year low
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys Over 5M Shares of Skillz (SKLZ), Nearly 3M Shares of IPO UiPath (PATH)
- Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) Tops Q1 Profit Views, Analysts Maintain Bullishness For 2021
CLSA analyst Ed Henning lowered the price target on ASX Limited (ASX:AU) (OTC: ASXFY) to AUD73.20 (from AUD80.90) while maintaining a Underperform (4) rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Beijing Enterprises Water Group (371:HK) (BJWTF) PT Lowered to HK$2.70 at JPMorgan
- Victoria Plc. (VCP:LN) PT Raised to GBP10.40 at Berenberg
- Kosmos Energy (KOS:LN) (KOS) PT Raised to EUR3.33 at Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!