ASUSTeK Computer Inc (2357:TT) (AKCPF) PT Raised to NT$350 at Morgan Stanley
- Earnings put floor under European stocks, COVID cases in Asia eyed
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop as India's COVID-19 surge dents demand outlook
- Dollar struggles to recover after slump to 7-week trough amid lower U.S. yields
- Manchester United (MANU) Stock Falls as European Super League Collapses Amid Huge Fans Backlash
Morgan Stanley analyst Howard Kao raised the price target on ASUSTeK Computer Inc (2357:TT) (OTC: AKCPF) to NT$350.00 (from NT$315.00) while maintaining a Equalweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- China Pacific Insurance Group Co Ltd. (2601:HK) PT Lowered to HK$29 at Goldman Sachs
- Goldman Sachs Downgrades China Pacific Insurance Group Co Ltd. (A-Shares) (601601:CH) to Sell
- Canadian National Railway (CNR:CN) (CNR) PT Lowered to Cdn$143 at Scotiabank
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!