ASR Nederland NV (ASRNL:NA) (ASRRF) PT Raised to EUR45 at HSBC
- Stocks find relief in Evergrande deal
- Adobe (ADBE) Tops Q3 Estimates, After-Hours Move Lower in Shares Creates a Buying Opportunity Says Analyst
- Netflix (NFLX) Global TAM is 650M Households By 2026 with Over 50% Penetration, Stifel Says; PT Raised to $650
- Oil prices rise on expected U.S. stocks draw
- FedEx (FDX) Falls After Missing on Q1 and FY EPS Expectations, Raymond James Downgrades to Market Perform
HSBC analyst Steven Haywood raised the price target on ASR Nederland NV (ASRNL:NA) (OTC: ASRRF) to EUR45.00 (from EUR43.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Upgrades Ambarella (AMBA) to Overweioght
- Ferrari NV (RACE:IM) (RACE) PT Raised to EUR173 at Goldman Sachs
- UPDATE: BofA Securities Downgrades Vale S.A. (VALE) to Neutral
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!