ASR Nederland NV (ASRNL:NA) (ASRRF) PT Raised to EUR39.60 at Morgan Stanley
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
Morgan Stanley analyst Fulin Liang raised the price target on ASR Nederland NV (ASRNL:NA) (OTC: ASRRF) to EUR39.60 (from EUR38.40) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- SAP (SAP:GR) (SAP) PT Raised to EUR116 at UBS
- Mayne Pharma Group Ltd. (MYX:AU) (MAYNF) PT Raised to AUD0.50 at Credit Suisse
- SK Materials Co Ltd (036490:KS) PT Raised to KRW400,000 at Daiwa Securities
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!