ASOS Plc. (ASC:LN) (ASOMY) PT Lowered to GBP55 at Berenberg
- S&P 500, Dow hit new highs with heavy week of earnings on tap
- Tesla (TSLA) Joins Apple, Amazon, Microsoft, Google in Trillion Dollar Club
- PayPal (PYPL) Stock Soars Over 6% on Confirmation It Won't Acquire Pinterest (PINS) 'At This Time'; PINS Stock Down 11%
- Biggest Single EV Purchase Ever: Tesla (TSLA) Stock Soars as Hertz Orders 100,000 EVs in $4.2 Billion Deal, Analyst Bulled-up
- Oil prices reach multi-year highs on tight supply
Berenberg analyst Michelle Wilson lowered the price target on ASOS Plc. (ASC:LN) (OTC: ASOMY) to GBP55.00 (from GBP65.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Worri Financial (316140:KS) (WF) PT Raised to KRW15,700 at Goldman Sachs
- Just Eat Takeaway.com NV (JETL:LN) (TKAYF) PT Lowered to GBP94 at Goldman Sachs
- St. Barbara Ltd. (SBM:AU) (STBMF) PT Lowered to AUD2.40 at Goldman Sachs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!