ASOS Plc. (ASC:LN) (ASOMY) PT Lowered to GBP5.90 at HSBC
- Wall Street ends mixed; Salesforce selloff pressures Dow
- Ulta Beauty (ULTA) raises FY22 outlook, tops earnings, revenue estimates
- S&P 500 to re-test lows in H1 and then rally to 4200 on Fed pivot signal - JPMorgan
- Zscaler shares plunge 11% despite Q1 & guidance beat
- Salesforce (CRM) drops after soft results, MS sees attractive valuation
HSBC analyst Paul Rossington lowered the price target on ASOS Plc. (ASC:LN) (OTC: ASOMY) to GBP5.90 (from GBP8.60) while maintaining a Hold rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- XPeng (H-Shares) (9868:HK) (XPEV) PT Raised to HK$34.78 at Citi, 5 Reasons to Stay 'Sell'
- Citi Reinstates Lennar (LEN) at Buy
- Stifel Starts Viavi Solutions (VIAV) at Hold
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!