ASMedia Technology inc. (5269:TT) PT Lowered to NT$1,900 at Citi
- Wall Street slips off record highs, Tesla drops after fatal crash
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- GameStop (GME) CEO Gets the Axe as Ryan Cohen Continues to Make His Mark, Analyst Says Co. Will Likely Look to Tech Sector for New Hires
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- IBM (IBM) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenue Beats
Citi analyst Roland Shu lowered the price target on ASMedia Technology inc. (5269:TT) to NT$1,900.00 (from NT$2,043.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- BNP Paribas SA (BNP:FP) (BNPQY) PT Raised to EUR59 at Citi
- Transurban Group (TCL:AU) (TRAUF) PT Raised to AUD16.98 at CLSA
- Wynn Macau Ltd. (1128:HK) (WYNMY) PT Raised to HK$16.80 at CLSA
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!