ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Raised to EUR680 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Morgan Stanley analyst Dominik Olszewski raised the price target on ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (NASDAQ: ASML) to EUR680.00 (from EUR590.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Lending Tree (TREE) PT Lowered to $275 at Needham & Company
- Lundin Mining Corp. (LUN:CN) (LUNMF) PT Lowered to Cdn$14.50 at Stifel Canada
- Bureau Veritas SA (BVI:FP) (BVRDF) PT Raised to EUR34 at Goldman Sachs, Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!