ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (ASML) PT Lowered to EUR800 at Societe Generale
- Wall Street falls as growth stocks, glum China data weigh
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil prices rise on China demand optimism, gasoline strength
- JetBlue (JBLU) Urges Spirit (SAVE) Shareholders to Vote 'No' on Frontier (ULCC) Transaction, Launches Hostile Takeover Bid
Societe Generale analyst Aleksander Peterc lowered the price target on ASML Holding NV (ASML:NA) (NASDAQ: ASML) to EUR800.00 (from EUR840.00) while maintaining a Buy rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- H&R REIT (HR-U:CN) PT Raised to Cdn$18 at BMO Capital
- Metalla Royalty & Streaming Ltd. (MTA:CN) (MTA) PT Lowered to Cdn$12 at BMO Capital
- Hardwoods Distribution (HDI:CN) (HDIUF) PT Raised to Cdn$63 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!