AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (AMKBY) PT Lowered to DKK16,500 at Morgan Stanley
- S&P 500, Dow slip from record highs; Coca-Cola rises on results
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Fell 20% Off the Highs Over the Weekend as Markets Got 'Too Excited' About Coinbase (COIN), Says Mike Novogratz
- UK to Intervene in Nvidia's (NVDA) ARM Deal, Analyst Says Although Intervention 'Carries Significant Weight,' NVDA is Still a Buy
- GameStop (GME) announces George Sherman will be stepping down as CEO
- Dollar slumps to 6-week low, Bitcoin steadies after weekend drop
Morgan Stanley analyst Carolina Dores lowered the price target on AP Moller Maersk (MAERSKB:DC) (OTC: AMKBY) to DKK16,500.00 (from DKK17,000.00) while maintaining a Overweight rating.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Rogers Communications (RCI/B:CN) (RCI) PT Raised to Cdn$80 at Scotiabank
- NGK Spark Plug Co Ltd. (5334:JP) (NGKSY) PT Lowered to JPY2,000 at Goldman Sachs
- Stantec Inc. (STN:CN) (STN) PT Raised to Cdn$69 at Canaccord Genuity
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesAnalyst Comments, Analyst PT Change, Intl Ratings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!